Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mr.and Mrs. Mathew Grieve

Last Saturday was a great day for 2 reasons. The first it ended almost 3 months of crazy. I have been so busy between mom and dads 35th anniversary party, all the weddings I have been doing, then girls camp, I am exhausted. The BEST reason is because my sister in law Aubrey was married in the Orlando Florida temple. It was amazing. I love my sister in law she is truly stunning inside and out. In the almost 6 years I have been a Jammes I have admired her so much. I was in young women's when she first turned 12, when we shared with the family that we were pregnant with Abigail, Aubrey was the most excited and spent the next 9 months talking to my tummy. The day Abi was born Aubrey held my daughter in her arms and with sweet and tender love cried. It was one of the sweetest moments in all my life.
Watching as Aubrey worked and never wavered on never settling for anything less than a temple marriage was amazing. When I think of important qualities that I hope Abigail has I always think of Aubrey.
When Mathew and her walked into the sealing room they were breathtaking. She was beautiful and Mathew was handsome. They both had smiles so big it was as if their faces would crack they were that happy. It was wonderful to be a part of it. The night before Aubrey went and received her endowments. Once we were in the celestial room Vickie and Mike gathered all their children and their spouses and had us stand in front of a mirror so we all could take in what a blessing it was to all be together in the temple. What a extraordinary moment.
I will share the reception pics later but Katheryn came to the temple and took these amazing pictures and I thought that they needed and deserved there very own blog post.
I am so thankful and blessed to have such a amazing sister in-law. I am so happy for all the joys that are coming her way. Marriage is wonderful and what a great blessing to start it off in a beautiful and breathtaking temple. I love you! Congrats!!!

2 comments:

Laurel Shaw said...

Man that is one pretty couple! and Aubrey and Mathew are pretty adorable too! That pic of you and Aaron is awesome. I really loved being at the reception. It made me think of my own wedding day and how darn in love I am with my husband. I bet the emotions were even higher at that beautiful Orlando Temple! What a day! and the reception was beautiful! Another great job. You and Katheryn should get together a wedding package! You are both so amazing!!!

Katheryn said...

They really were so happy and so adorable! It was wonderful to be a tiny part of that day. I am so happy for them and I know they are going to be great together!

And kudos to you for an amazing reception. It was all so beautiful. My kids love their little shell magnets. It was such a cute little touch. Her bouquet was BEAUTIFUL! I loved the sea foam green and little shells in it. So perfect!