Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Caydence..... My best Christmas gift!

  ....... This is for Jen she is super bummed that I Have not blogged so I am going to blog ALL the time again.
In November Jen came  and we got to spend time together, we well Jen had baby Caydence and then we all had a wonderful Christmas. This is me and Jen before the big moment. She looks beautiful!

  Jen had the idea of my little ones having shirts that said BIG COUSINS they loved them and they were super cute. Kynleigh had a shirt that said BIG SISTER and the 3 of them were to cute!

  Here we are waiting......
 Dad had a surprise. His brother came from Kentucky and he actually had 3 GRADEN men there. It was a great surprise!
  Here is Caydence Ann Jackson born December 13, 2011.
6 lbs 13 ounces
19.75 inches long
 
  Jen was safe and Healthy.....which  then everyone was in love holding and kissing little lady. She is so dang cute.  We were all in heaven. It is crazy when you hold a new born to think of everything they left and what they most know and remember. Oh, there is nothing like holding a new born.

5 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

I was so happy that I got to see her... what an awesome treat!

The Jackson Family said...

Thank you for finally blogging! I miss those 2 cute faces!!! It is bittersweet! I love to see what is new but it just makes me miss them more.

McKinnley said...

Oh my Gosh... You BLOGGED! I have missed you sooo much! Oh what Fun to have a new lil baby in the family. I love that it was a family affair. Amazing!
Wish I could come take a turn to kiss hug and hold her!
Ahhh...This is from Kelly...

Laurel Shaw said...

I can't wait to meet her! :)
I'm happy you blogged too!

Katheryn said...

I'm really glad you blogged too. I've missed it! Caydence is absolutely precious!