Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Graden/Jammes/Jackson/Graden/Pressraves family pictures!!!!

 For Christmas I was gonna get my parents the best gift ever and I decided the best would be to get one of my AMAZING girlfriend that has one AMAZING talent of taking AMAZING pictures. I was a little stressed about making it perfect and thankful they came out great my dad loved them and my favorite out of all of them is the picture of my dad, my sister, and myself. I love giving gift gifts and my parents loved them. YEAH!!!!!










4 comments:

Nana said...

Very cute indeed!

Laurel Shaw said...

LOVE!!!
They turned out so great!!
I LOVE your family photo you put on the header!! :)

Katheryn said...

Your mom is so funny! You have such a fun and loving family. You are truly blessed!

Ilene said...

Those are awesome!