Thursday, June 3, 2010

Conversations with a funny girl

Today Abi and I were cuddled up on the couch chatting and this is the conversation that we had I thought it was way to funny not to share

Abi- " mommy do you remember when I was in your tummy?"
Me-" Yes, do you?"
Abi- " No I do remember when I came out of your tummy and all the doctors told me that I was cute"
Me- You remember that?"
Abi-" Yes mom like it was yesterday. DO you think that I will ever have a sister?"
Me- "You will either have a sister or another brother one day"
Abi- " I want a sister because I have her name picked out"
Me- What is the name?"
Abi- " Dora Amanda Kilan Jammes"
Me- Why that name?"
Abi- " Well mom it is simple.
-Dora, because it is like the best cartoon ever
-Amanda, because your name is Mommy but for some crazy reason people call you Amanda so If we name my sister that then people will call you by your reall namewhich is mommy.
-Kilan, Because I could not choose between Dora or Kilan so we can give her both
-Jammes, because if we are all stuck with the name she has to be too.

Where do kids come up with this stuff! I love you, Boo!


6 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

She cracks me up! You never know what she will say next... "The Party Don't Start Till I Walk In". I am still laughing about that.

Stacy Pettersen said...

I don't know where they get it from, but it's sure cheaper entertainment than a movie!

Katheryn said...

That is just too funny!!!! I love it! She is such a cutie and a little smartie.

The Sorrell Family said...

That is hilarious!! It is fascinating to see the world through a child's eyes.

Laurel Shaw said...

So cute. Just like the doctors said! and the flowers for Laura's wedding are beautiful! You are too good!!!

Nana said...

I soooo love it. They are priceless.