Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Graham

Saturday after a week of not so great events Aaron and I went down to Orlando to watch as Laura Everett was married. Aaron and I grew up in the Everett home. Laura's brother Ryan and us were always together growing up. I love the family dearly. When I first became a mommy I was called into the Young Women's program in our ward and got to get to know and fall in love with Laura. Every now and then she would call me and pull me aside to ask my advice and opinion on things. Then came David and a engagement and now the wedding. After some threats and a little black mail Donna let me do the flowers as a wedding present..... or so I thought until I received a card and some cash to pay me for my work. Which was very sweet. The sealing was beautiful. The day before I found out my Uncle Eddie had passed away and it was such a blessing to be in the temple and be able to feel the spirit that was there. It was a great day. Laura looked stunning and if I may say so myself the flowers were my best yet.
The cake
The centerpieces all 22 of them
Laura's toss bouquet

The women's corsages
Laura's bouquet... she had the idea of adding a locket with her grandmothers picture around the handle. It is cute!
The bridesmaids bouquets

The men's boutonniere's

The wedding was beautiful thanks for letting me be a part of it!

2 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

Gorgeous!! As always, great job. :)

Katheryn said...

As usual you did amazing! Those flowers really are beautiful!!!! I know Laura must have just loved them!