Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I had a wonderful weekend!!!!!

Mt Dora, Florida


The Donnely house.
Thrash Metal Mania

The winning smile! 4 years in a row!

The 4th annual Putt- Putt putt off.

  Aaron and I decided that last weekend was a perfect weekend to celebrate our upcoming 6 year anniversary. Our actual anniversary is October 30th but it looks like I will be having another surgery around then. We never miss a chance for fun so we were off. We woke up early and dropped off our cuties..... thanks again Momma! Saturday we were off to a little town called Mount Dora about 45 minuets from Orlando. It was so nice. The air was wonderful and cool, the leaves rustled in the breeze, and the shops were full of wonderful deals. We walked threw antique stores and scooped up some yummy cupcakes all of which we got to do holding hands.  

Then Saturday night  Aaron and his friend Mark had bought tickets to the concert of the YEAR. Nicknamed "Thrash Metal Mania" I was lucky enough to have my great friend Casey come up and we totally had a girls night. We went to Ikea ......... I loved it! Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory ( my first time) Yummy! Last we went back to the hotel climbed unto the couch and had a wonderful and much needed " Girls chat Mania" 

Sunday we went to more antique shops. Ate some Yummy Mexican food. Went to Verizon and got some new phones. Then my favorite..... 4 years in a row every anniversary Aaron and I play Putt- Putt golf. I look forward to it all year. It is really the only thing that is competitive that I can beat Aaron at. This year was no different. I won by 1 Putt. 4 years in a row I win! It was perfect. 

My favorite parts:
*Holding hands and strolling down the street
* Cuddling under the covers in our cold hotel room
* Driving around with the windows down and my feet up
* Watching Aaron prepare for the "thrash metal mania"
* Finally finding a place to play Putt-Putt
* Late night chats with Aaron and Casey
* Picking up my little cuties and hugging them.

I Love you Jammes! Thanks for a blissful weekend and a wonderful (almost) 6 years!





4 comments:

The Sorrell Family said...

Happy (almost) 6 yr. Anniversary!!! I love you both!

Janie Mueller said...

So happy you guys got to celebrate early:) Please let me know if you need ANYTHING for your upcoming surgery! Happy 6 years!!!

Stacy Pettersen said...

Good way to combine both of your interests, and good sport Aaron for going antique shopping!

Laurel Shaw said...

Happy 6th!! You guys are one of the cutest couples i know! we must go out together again sometime!
looks like you had great time together!