Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just another day with my littleman....

First we wake up and of course put his cowboy boots on over his pajamas. He wakes up like I never ever have feed him before and runs to the fridge and grabs something to eat. He like to wear his PJ's while he eats. Then when we are off to drop Abi off at preschool. When we come home I put him to work. His favorite job the vacum sweeper. Next we are off to pick Abi up. Then we eat some yummy lunch which ends in a mess of a cute boy. Up next we nap and Lastly we play all day his new favorite game is peek-A-Boo. He climbs up onto the bar and yells Boo at me well I am washing dishes. He laughs hysterically and so do I. I love my life and I love my little man and my big girl.

3 comments:

Janie Mueller said...

Sounds like a great day!! Love the boots

Laurel Shaw said...

I love pj's. we love them so much that we stay in them all day... if we can!! I love the everyday days! they are the best!

Pam said...

Such cute pictures of an adorable "little man." Nicholas loves the vacuum, too! : )