Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Family and Picture magic!

 December 12th we were lucky enough to have my good friend and Buisness buddy  over at Jarvis Photography to take our family pictures fot this year. They were  way- way better than  we ever expected. She managed to get everyones personalities perfectly. I LOVE them!
This is the face that greets me when Harris is coming to tell me that he did a "No-No". I love that Katheryn captured this face.



I love those Baby Blues!

 Abi danced and twirled sometimes she was even  practically on her head.



 I love that little face! He is handsome like his daddy!





 He found a little wire one the ground and then  chased everyone like is was a snake. He is all boy.

We like to have some fun!



 Abi picked both shoes........ of course they were PINK!

  All I  have to say is Aaron better get ready, This pretty girl is going to be chased  by the boys all the time!


 This is one of my favorite pictures. I love to catch her all snuggled up with daddy! It pretty much melts my heart to watch Aaron with our babies. I love my family!

3 comments:

Katheryn said...

I am so glad you like them! You guys are all just so cute!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh... I saw these pic and I couldnt help but Grin! SOOO CUTE! We are living in the wrong state. I'm ready to drive down just so Katheryn can work her magic with that camera! We are in need of a updated family pic.
You better have those babies up all over the house!

Laurel Shaw said...

I love them! You guys are one goodlookin' family!!!