Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanks.......

I just wanted to tell everyone thanks. Most of you know that I had another surgery and I just wanted to tell everyone how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends.  Thanks for the Yummy dinners and delightful sweets, Thanks for your prayers, and thanks for all the cards and company.  I had some great babysitters Becky and Casey. I do not know what I would have done without all of you. I am blessed to have this crazy leg because I always have a reminder of how blessed I really am. I love you all!!!!!

2 comments:

Laurel Shaw said...

I hope we get to see you back at church soon!I love the new look on the blog. That picture of your kids is so cute!!!

Kelly said...

Wish I was close by to come take care of you and those cute kids. GET BETTER~! But milk it for all you can... request plenty of chocolate, pizza good movies, and just lay like a princess and ENJOY!
I love you. What a blessing to get your legs fixed up. I hope it all went well. Your in my prayers~