Thursday, May 19, 2011

My mothers day.......

 ...........was amazing! It started off on Friday. Abi's school had a mothers day brunch complete with place mats, yummy treats, gifts, crafts, and poems.  It was perfect! On my place mat it said what I love about my mom is she is nice! That made my month! I always lay awake at night thinking about all the things I'd change or the patience I wish I had. It was a wonderful day!

 The kiddos sat at the big table and all the mommy's got to sit at their child's seat.
 My place mat... so cute!

 The kiddos saying the pray to bless the food!


 Then on Sunday I woke up to yummy french toast.... that my 3 favorite people made. I got a nap, some gorgeous pictures, cuddles, and cheesecake. Then we were off to my mom and dad's for some yummy dinner. Dad gave all the women in his life a silver makeup mirror that he had engraved with the words " I love you" so sweet!  Look at my handsome brother who made sure he was there to help celebrate mothers day.  Then my silly mom made a promise that she was going to take her grandkids swimming and even though it was freezing she kept her word. It was a perfect day!!! 

Thanks Aaron for making it so special and for having all the good times that gave me my 2 little ones.
I love you, Jammes!

3 comments:

Laurel Shaw said...

What a great day!
I didn't even recognize Robbie! It is a perfect day when everyone gets to be together and celebrate!!!
You are a wonderful mother! One of the best! I know you get form your mom cuz thats alot of love to get in a freezing pool!!!

Katheryn said...

Sounds like the perfect Mother's Day! You are such a great mom!

Kelly said...

Oh you are killing me showing me all these family pic. Kinda feels like Im missing out on the fun! The pool dipping looks wonderful. Looks like the perfect way to enjoy your day.