Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our favorite place....

 Is Washington Oak state park in st. Augustine. Aaron and I went as friends, when we were dating, married, pregnant, and now as a family. It is a wonderful drive. I love to hear the kiddos chat in the back seat, turn up the music and hold hands with my man. It is so beautiful, and peaceful and I can not help but be reminded that my Heavenly father loves me because of this gorgeous earth he gave me to live.

 Oh the Flowers are amazing!
 Harris is smelling all the flowers. He walked around like this the whole time......CUTE!
 The Koi pond with he fishies.




  And of course we walked to the water to find crabs.... NO luck.
 Last by not least the playground. Which is always a hit!
Then this cute girl found the camera and took charge. I sure do have 2 little cuties!
Everyone should go visit it is Heavenly

4 comments:

that1gamer2know said...

You lost me at koi pond and fishies. Looks beautiful. I've never been!

Katheryn said...

I love that park too! Seeing all your fun, now I want to take a little road trip with my kids!

Kelly said...

oh only if I could! Looks so fun and you look HOT with the cast! Happy to see you out and about.
xoxo

Kelly said...

Wish we were doing something fun tomorrow in primary for Mothers day together! Dang it. Hope you have a Wonderful Day!