Sunday, June 12, 2011

Abi is a kindergartener


  Last Tuesday was a sad sad day in the Jammes home. My little Boo graduated from pre-school. It was so dang cute and she was so dang beautiful.  The day before  My mom and Abigail went just the 2 of them (which it the best... Mam-Maw all  to yourself ) Abi was thrilled! They came back with this cute dress, shoes, and of course a flower for her hair.




  Then we were off to go graduate. It was sad because daddy was out of days to take off work. He used them up when I had the surgery so he was bummed and so were we that he missed it. We were the first ones in the class room and my heart broke a little. No more names, cubbyholes, art work, or seats. It was empty.
   Once they finally came in we were thrilled to see this cute girl with her finger on her lip.
  Next they sang some super cute songs..... her teacher was literally amazing and graduation lived up to how wonderful she is and how much she loves the kiddos!
 Mrs Staab gave her a certificate, she shook some hands, and was next to me before I could even breath.
 Then she got a glimpse down the aisle and spotted EVERYONE. The cutest par was whent she walked down hugging everyone and Grumps stopped her and whispered in her ear something that had her smiling from ear to ear.

  The whole gang.... we took up a whole pew bench and they are super long.




  It was a year that went  by so fast I still have no idea where the time went. I can not believe that she is going to be in kindergarten. I can not believe it. I remember holding her in the hospital thinking kindergarten feels like we are a eternity away. Now  here it is. I am thrilled for the summer and all the fun we will have and I am looking forward to every minuet of it. I love you Boo! Everyday you make me feel like  the luckiest mommy ever.

4 comments:

Laurel Shaw said...

She sure is a beautiful kindergartener!!!!
Congratulations Abi!!!!!

Katheryn said...

I can't believe our girls are going to Kindergarten next year! They are growing up WAY too fast. Abi is so beautiful. We sure are lucky to have the girls that we do :)

Casey Gentle said...

How cute. I love all the cute little pre-k graduation pictures/stories.

Kelly said...

Looks like you have a big girl on your hands... she is so stinken Cute! I love that you have both grandparents to Celebrate.. Something my kids are missing out on so soak it up! What a Happy day!