Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bulow and Tomoka state parks

  A couple weekend ago we went to some state parks in Ormond beach and it was a wonderful day. Bulow state park had the remnants of a old sugar mill  that was burnt  by Native Americans. It was really neat to see how easy we have things now all because of technology.

 Daddy and the kiddos caught some lizards. Abi was not really sure how she felt about them. She is my little girl.
 On the hunt. Harris said" here lizard lizard.... I am gonna get you"
  Daddy and the kiddos climbed some trees.
  We found this hallow tree trunk. As you can see Harris was fascinated.
  Daddy reading the old facts about the sugar mill.
  Then we were off to Tomoka park. There was NOTHING there expect for this cute little turtle that decided that he was going to nipple on my brace.


 I LOVE this man!!!!
 By the end of the day we were sooooo hot and tired but all of us were in complete bliss. It was a great day we are glad we have such a great daddy and hubby who takes us on fun days.

2 comments:

that1gamer2know said...

Two things about that turtle....

1. I'm pretty sure he is trying to niBBle not niPPle your boot. just sayin.... LOL!!!

2. He actually looks like he's trying to take a whiff of the boot to see if he wants to get closer. (I may have some advice for him, you know from experience..)

HA! You know I love you! :)

Laurel Shaw said...

You guys are so cute!!! What a good idea for a family day!!!
We went to sugar mill like that one time and it was pretty cool to think of how people used to live. And how I am so grateful I live in modern times!! I have a hard enough time washing clothes in a machine let alone a rock!!!
Love u Jammes family!