Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Jackson

   As most of you know Jen, Shawn, and Kynleigh are no residents in the state of Louisiana. They left a few weeks ago and I am happy to say.... they are happy and have a ward that is great to them. Before they left Abi and I got to go with them and see whether baby Jackson is a boy or a girl. Mom, Aunt Debbie, and Sherry Jackson (Shawn's mom) all got to join in on the fun!

  Shawn crossing  his fingers that it's a Boy!
   It's A girl........  I am voting  for the name:
Genevieve Ann Jackson  

 Because we have a Aunt we love named Aunt Ginny and Jen sounds like Gene
. Then my moms and our Aunt Debbie who we love has a middle name Ann. Jen is not in love with it but I think we should Talk her into it. What do you guys think of the name Genevieve?

  We were not exactly sure had Kynleigh felt until we heard the news it was a girl and she turned her chair around and colored. I guess she wanted a brother.
  Abi on the other hand was thrilled!

  The Ultra sound tech had the coolest little figures of the Actual size that little baby Jackson really was and it was so cute to hold the little tiny replica. Oh Baby Genevieve I love you already!

  Congrats Jen, Shawn, and Kynleigh Mae I love you all!!! I also miss you all!






3 comments:

Laurel Shaw said...

I love that name!!! And she's my fav designer on hgtv!!! She's so cool!
Thats so exciting for Jen! All the baby blogs today- what's up??? now I've got baby fever! Oh who am I kidding- I always have baby fever!!!!

The Jackson Family said...

Thank you for making sure we have pictures of the day! We love you and miss you guys like crazy!!!!

Katheryn said...

I am so happy for them! A new little baby is just so special. I love seeing cute little families grow!