Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Vaction day 3 and 4

  Aaron has always wanted to ride a horse ever since he was a child. Little ponies were all he ever rode. We made sure that we fit this in because Aaron wanted to do it so bad. I was going to go as well but Harris my tough little man decided the last minuet that he was Terrified of horses. I stayed back and watched Abi ride the cutest little pony I have ever seen. Her name was Lace. I was melting my heart to watch her ride this little pony. Her smile took up her whole face. Oh she is CUTE
  The men ended up being the only ones that got to go. They were sure cute.

  When the boys came back we were leaving to go have our picnic and I asked him how it was. He said " It was OK" I could tell he loved it so after some nagging  he said he did not want to tell me how amazing it was because he knew I missed it. Once I reassured him I was happy he spilled the beans and for a good 30 minuets told me all about it. I am not sure who had more fun Abi or Aaron.


 This was as close as Harris would get to her. I am still so surprised he did not want to ride.





  Then we were off to Amicalola Falls. We had a picnic and then were off to see the falls. It was a lot of fun and gorgeous. I was reminded of how much my father in Heaven Loves me to give me such a wonderful earth to live in.




 I was in Heaven the weather was perfect, I got time with my family, the colors of the leaves were so beautiful they were breath taking,  and the quietness was a great pleasure.



Then daddy saw this hill  and before I turning around they were all rolling down the hill.


 Then we were off to the pumpkin patch ALL of us were in Heaven, Aaron loved walking around looking at all the "misfit" pumpkins, Abi loved it because there so many  for once they had no idea were to start their trouble making, I was in love with all the orange, it is my favorite color.


These were my favorite. Not really sure why but I was fascinated.




 We picked our pumpkin and jumped in the car to go to the cabin to carve it.
 Abi had a design and I drew it on after the 3 of them did all the messy and gross stuff. I think it is the cutest darn pumpkin ever. For those of dying to see more day 5 and 6 are coming

4 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

It looks like a wonderful week of vacation! I think Papa should buy the grandkids a pony just like Lace ;)! I am so jealous of all of the beautiful pictures of the fall trees! All I see now are swamp trees and the Pumpkin Patch looked amazing!!! I have never seen so many different styles and sizes of pumpkins before.

Laurel Shaw said...

Looks amazing!
Love the horse riding,hill rolling, pumpkin carving,EVERYTHING! You have such an adorable family!!

Casey Gentle said...

I love horseback riding. But I haven't don't it since the 90s. That is one cute Jack-o-lantern! She looks like my Callie. I loved going to the pumpkin patch up in Michigan. Unlike anything. It was good times. Looks like you had a great time, too. Keep 'em coming!

Katheryn said...

Abi looks adorable up on her little pony! What a fun time! That picture of you and Aaron together is so cute :) I always love the "different" looking pumpkins too. Love your Jack-O-Lantern. You have some major awesome carving skills!!!