Thursday, April 1, 2010

Balloons

My kids are in love- obsessed with balloons. At least once a day I blow up a balloon for each of them. The other day the kids were getting ready for their bath and Abigail asked if she could have her balloon in the bath. I was interested to see what would happen and to my surprise those dang balloons caused almost a hour of bath time fun. I cleaned my whole kitchen to the sound of giggles and laughter. It was perfect!
Abigail would fall on her balloon and it made Harris laugh so hard. I myself would laugh out loud at hearing him.


Look at that cute face! It is adorable. Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks? My suggestion for you ladies give your kids a bath throw in a balloon and listen to your little ones laugh. It was a great night!


5 comments:

Erin said...

Balloons are the bain of my existense...if I spelled that right. No matter how many ballons are in the house, they fight over who gets which one...
I am glad that your kiddos have so much fun with them, though! I can only imagine the sounds of wet balloons, giggles, and more water on the floor than in the tub! :)

Kelly said...

Love balloons! My Mom just sent some to the kids in the mail today and the my kids have been loving it all day! We'll have to try it in the tub!

Love the new family photo.. sooo CUTE! You look Beautiful! Harris is getting big and such a lil man with his tie!

Love abby sneaking a drink! I have that same problem some times! Mmmm when you need a drink you need a drink! I love it!

Katheryn said...

That definitely sounds like something we need to try! Little kids laughing is one of my very favorite sounds in the whole world!

Casey Gentle said...

So cute. I can't wait to fill my tub with kids and balloons. Will be super fun. :)

Laurel Shaw said...

Cute! Bath time is fun! And with a balloon double fun!