Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Official Harris is ALL boy!

When I was pregnant EVERYONE said to me "Boys are soooo different than girls". I had no clue at the time that those would be the most unbelievably honest words I would ever hear. In one day this is some of the stuff my little man just happened to get into. First we got up at some food got dressed and as I am getting ready to go run errands I hear "Mommy Harris has a marker should I take it from him?" I find him covered and colored from head to toe. Face, arms, hands, tummy, feet, legs....... it was everywhere and it was permanent!
Look at those cute Tootsie's! What a great canvas!

Tummy and Hands were my favorite!
Then we went outside to play. I went inside to answer the phone and come back out to find him running around with his shoes off.... God made dirt and dirt don't hurt..... Right?
Then he decided he was hungry so he ate some sidewalk chalk! Yummy!
Then I gave him a bath, took him out, put some pajamas on him and went to go get a sippy cup for him and I hear " Mommy Harris is in the bathtub should I get him out?" I found my pajama clad little man playing in the tub..... with our house phone in the bath tub with him. Which makes the second time this month a phone has ended in water. The first time it was the toilet!

Then he ran around naked while he picked up and ate raisins off the floor. It is a good thing Aaron swept for me.
While I was getting Abi ready for bed. He decided that he had to play with every Mr. Potato head part in the room.
Then at bed time I put him in his crib and he stuck that little thumb in his mouth, blows me a kiss and it is worth every crazy thing my little man can manage to get into. Look at that face he is so dang cute! I love you bear! Thanks for keeping our lives full of adventure and fun!

4 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

First off I have to say that picture with his belly Adorable! Second he is such a boy and he made me realize the huge difference between a boy and a girl. And third it is amazing when they just come up and give you a kiss how it can change everything.

xoxo to harebare!

Laurel Shaw said...

Boys are non-stop... let me tell you!! YOu will never ever be bored! But those kisses are oh so sweet! He's adorable!

Casey Gentle said...

Harris is ridiculously cute. I swear, I want some sidewalk chalk if I'll look that cute eating it. His expression is too sweet. Love the boys. They are something else. :)

Katheryn said...

The picture of him in the bathtub with his pjs on is hilarious!!!!! Boys really are so much fun!