Friday, August 20, 2010




































 I made it! Abi had her first day of school and she loved every minuet of it.  We woke up early my mom watched my little man and we told Abi that we would take her out for breakfast anywhere she wanted. She picked McDonalds. It was sure yummy though. One of the perks of Aaron working nights is that he was able to join us.  Once we were at her school she could not wait another minuet. We were able to snap some pics. Then we went to her class room Abi said " OK mom I will see you when I see you" so  we stole a kiss and was on our way to letting her be the big girl that she is. I did OK. Aaron let me pick and watch a girly movie while she was at school. I left the house 30 mins early. When I finally got to her she saw me and ran up to me giving me a big hug. She said " mom how did you do with out me"? It was cute and my new favorite thing is driving home while she tells me all about her day, her friends, and her teacher. I love my Boo!

1 comment:

Katheryn said...

Mandy tells me everyday how much fun she has at school. She loves all of her friends there - especially Abi!! I think they are going to have one terrific school year!