Sunday, March 13, 2011

The big O-5!

Tomorrow Abigail turns 5 years old. I really can not believe it. When Abi was born I remember holding her and thinking of this time in her - our life. Who would she be? What would she act like? What would her voice sound like? what would she look like? Would she be outspoken like myself or quiet and thoughtful like her daddy? Now this day is here ( .......I am not ready) and I look at her in wonder of where all our time together went and how amazing she is. She on a daily basis  takes my breath away with her sweetness. Hourly I have to remind her " I am the mommy" so that so will stop and enjoy life instead of worrying about her brother. Now to think our next big milestone is when she gets baptized is wild to think of. I could not even try to dream of that day when she was born it seemed like a lifetime away. I say thank you to my heavenly father nightly to have trusted me with a amazing girl like her. Now I know exactly who she is. She is just breath taking. In more ways than one.  So before I start to cry while I write this I am going to go....  I just want to share the reasons why I love her.


I LOVE ABIGAIL BECAUSE..........


* She makes me laugh
* She talks constantly..... she is so curious
*when life gets crazy she asks to listen to church music in the car which always un-stresses me.
* she dances..... she reminds me to dance..... she is the only one that can get Aaron to dance.
*she always wants to hold my hand
* she has amazing fashion sense...... she tells me exactly what she likes
*when I get busy and put her to bed with out saying pray she ALWAYS comes out and reminds me.
* her cuddles I get in the morning and at night.
* ALL her HELP
* her tenderness


I could pretty much go on and on but I will stop but March 14th will always be one of the most important and wonderful days of my life. Thanks for making me a Mommy and I hope your 5th birthday is all you have dreamed of. I know your everything I dreamed of and more. I love you! Happy Birthday Boo!

6 comments:

Janie Mueller said...

Happy Birthday to your baby girl!

Katheryn said...

Happy Birthday Abi! We all love you - especially Mandy :) Hope today is extra special for you!

Casey Gentle said...

Happy birthday Abi. Sending lots of love to one sweet and gorgeous little lady. :)

The Jackson Family said...

Happy Birthday Abigail! I am one lucky Aunt to have a beautiful,smart and sweet niece just like you!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Abi. I can't believe you are already 5. 5 and Beautiful! My girls were so excited to hear it was your birthday. They were so sad to think they couldn't run you over a birthday treat. dang it!
The Thompson Family Love You!
xoxox

Laurel Shaw said...

So Sweet!!!
Happy Birthday Abi!! We can't wait to party with on Saturday!!