Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Bedroom

 Last month Aaron and I were talking i happened to say that I hated our bedroom. I love my home however my bedroom got the short end of the stick when I was decorating our house. Aaron decided then that we would re-do it and I now LOVE it. I painted my bed a bright yellow and got new bedding. That I LOVE!
 I had 4 spare canvas's so I painted them black and glued on these cute flowers!

I got this armoire off of craigs list for $75
 I got my own little scrapbooking space!
My favorite part these pictures that my friend over at Jarvis photography took of  my little ones!!!

I love my room !!!!!!! YEAH!

5 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

Your room really looks FABULOUS! Great job. Give yourself a big old fashioned G-Y! :)

Laurel Shaw said...

I love gray & yellow!!!
looks great!

Janie Mueller said...

HOLY COW!!! What an AWESOME job! I absolutely LOVE the colors. Oh how I wish I had an ounce of your creativity:)

Erin said...

You have to help me decorate when the time comes...we are redoing our living room and the kids' bathroom, and if there is any money leftover, our room! Thanks, Uncle Sam...

Katheryn said...

I love your room too! It look perfect!