Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Almost there....

 Most of you know but about a year ago my mom and dad came to Aaron and I and Asked if we would be interested in buying there house. Of course I was thrilled. It is my home the house I grew up in. Does it get any better to raise my own children in the same perfect house I grew up in? The catch was that mom and dad wanted to build a apartment on the back of the property and live there. Me still loving the plan..... Aaron on the other hand is super private and took a bit of sweet talking on my part but  now is thrilled with the plan. We got started on the apartment and we plan to be done and in by October. I can not wait! My colors and plans for the house has become a obsession.  My mom and dad are so happy and thrilled to be able to have Aaron take over the yard and have more time for themselves. They are ready to be able to just  go visit Jen and go on a mission when ever they want. I am thrilled to have my FOREVER HOME for my family! YEAH!

3 comments:

Katheryn said...

That's awesome! I know you are so excited!

Kelly said...

That sounds like the Perfect idea!! Do u have room for Heath n I and kids?? I'm kidding but soo excited for you! I can't wait to someday see all your creative house decorating ideas. Before u know it it will be featured on better homes and gardens magazine! Good luck with it all! What a happy time. Keep posting all the excitement so I can enjoy right along with you! Xoxo

Casey Gentle said...

That is gonna be SOOOOO great! Careful for the water cooler!!! :)