Sunday, July 1, 2012

March 2012

 OK I am behind but I am going to catch up fast. So I will start with March. Abi turned 6 and has been obsessed with Paris and loves getting her nails and hair all pretty. We combined them for a little party with Abigail's very best friends. My favorite part of the day was mam-Maw graciously volunteered to face paint all the girls, by the end all the kids ganged up and her face was painted by every kiddo that made it. The amazing cake was made by my amazing friend Becky. I tell her she should make cakes for some extra $. It was fantastic. Thanks to all that came! We had a great day!






  We enjoyed the spring and right away planted a cute little garden. The sunflowers are one of my favorite flower and when i saw them I knew we had to have them. My Mam-Maw loved sunflowers. I remember being little and visiting her in Virginia and seeing her tall sunflowers in her garden and her sunflower kitchen. I love watching the kiddos get dirty and just have fun.


  Harris and his amazing and huge muscles!  You all got just got free admission to the gun show.


  Jen and the girls came from Louisiana for Abi's birthday and so we did a early Easter egg hunt. Like always it was hilarious! each kid had a different strategy.



  Harris learned the he LOVED getting his hands dirty. He is all BOY!
  Abigail got her ears pierced from Nana and Grumps for her birthday gift.

Last but not least March bought me tons of flowers and happy kids. I love March!
Sorry it is late Boo but I love you and I can not even believe you are 6 years old. My heart aches when i think of how fast you are growing up. You bring our family such joy and love. Thanks for making the last 6 years a blast Boo!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

THANK GOODNESS YOUR ALIVE!! I have been worried about you! My kids erased all my contacts off my phone not long ago and I lost your number.
I love all the updates! Earings, birthdays, tough Boy, flower garden, painted faces!!
Life looks Good!
I loved your comment on my blog! I miss you! And hope n pray to be back close by soon!
Xoxo

Katheryn said...

Mandy had the best time at Abi's Paris party! It was so cute!