Monday, July 2, 2012

April 2012

  In April we had a blast the school year was almost over and Harris and I were ready to have Abi all to ourselves. Before that Aaron had to go to a conference in Orlando for work. The spouses got to join along and it was great. The hotel was super fancy so I laid out by the pool, read books, and slept in while Aaron was off at work. Then at night we got dressed up and went out. It was perfect! The last day Aaron got out early and Aaron got the play a round of golf while I watched with my feet up on the golf cart.


 The next day I was back in the swing of  mommy and Abi had her Easter egg hunt and party for school. We ended up switching Abigail's school after Christmas. Tynes elementary and Mrs. Stedman were perfect and Abi loved every day of school from then on. Everyday as I picked her up she would hug her teacher goodbye and hop in the car with a smile on her face.




  One Sunday we woke up from naps and Aaron said pack up the kids were gonna go on a drive and fish. It was a gorgeous day! We caught 1 fish....  well Aaron caught one fish.

  Abi loved posing on the dock more than the fishing. She is my girl for sure.

 Harris was in full Daddy's boy mode and did not understand why he could not be with him every second. I love this pic of him watching Aaron mow the grass.

  We enjoyed the amazing Florida weather and went to Washington oak gardens. I went there with Aaron all the time while we dated and it is one of my favorite places. We were there and Abigail and I realized that there was a wedding so we were waiting for the bride to walk down the isle.  Abi, Aaron and myself got into a big chat about the difference when Aaron and I were married vs. what was happening with the wedding we were watching. We start to hear Harris laugh, Aaron takes off running and I turn to see Harris peeing right smack in the garden. It was one of those moments  as a parent, when you decide do you laugh or cry that your son just did that. We Laughed.


  Off course the Easter bunny visited and we enjoyed a day of family time. It was fun and the kids were happy because they got to have another egg hunt. Harris was the big winner.




  At the end of the month our sweet Lola learned how to jump the fence from our backyard and sadly we never saw her again. Abi was totally bummed so we did what we thought best and got not 1 but 2 beagle puppies Darth and Vader. I am totally in love and they fit right into our family perfectly.


 April was a Blast!

2 comments:

Laurel Shaw said...

Im so glad to be reading about your family fun again!
Im so jealous of your trip with Aaron. That sounds like heaven! and that pic of the two of you is awesome! You had lots of great pictures!! So sorry about Lola. but those are some adorable puppies!
You guys are all so cute, I love your family!

Katheryn said...

Looks like a fantastic month! And how great to get a little time off with Aaron. I wish Nathan and I could do that more often!