Monday, July 27, 2009

Mr. Giggles


Oh, I love being a mommy! Today it was just me and Hare Bear (Harris) and we had the best day ever. Just some lite morning cleaning and then on to the fun stuff. Abigail was with Nana today. Vickie will be back at work soon and is getting as much Abigail time as she can before the dreaded day. So it was just the 2 of us. Harris has 4 favorite things. 1- Would be food. Any one has seen Hare Bear finish a Ba- Ba before he is ready knows just what I am talking about. 2- Being tickled. He will left up his little guns (arms) and let you know just when he is ready for a good giggle. I love it! His whole face turns into one big smile when he giggles. Does it really get any cuter than that? No way! 3- Bouncing. We all have some good old fashioned family time on mine and Aaron's bed. Aaron and I catch up on the day while Abigail jumps and Harris gets bounced all around. He giggles and laughs the most with Abigail. I'm sure that will not last forever but for now I love it! 4- NAPPING which is my favorite for some of the obvious reasons but, mostly because he cuddles and just snuggles right on up. As a mommy who could really ask for more. So on a day that had all 4 things happen Hare Bear was happy and full of his little giggles and I was reminded on a simple day how blessed I am.

4 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

Mr Giggles is super cute. Can't wait to get his BFF here! I'm sure he can't wait either. Maybe their band name can be the SNAKE BITES! Or Little Slithers. Anyhow, your kids are super cute. I can't deny it. :)

Anonymous said...

look at you and your blog!!! WOMAN I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

Kelly said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Your a Blogger! I LOVE IT! I Love the family photo super cute! My kids walked in while I ws looking at your blog and Millie yells that's my friend Abbie! They were all so excited to see your new blog! Thanks for letting us be apart of it!
xoxoxo

The Jackson Family said...

What a cute picture of baby hare bear! Oh I love that little boy!!! I miss him already!!!