Tuesday, July 14, 2009











Ok, Everyone I have a blog. Thanks to my great sister Jen she has shown me the world of blogging. This is for you Nancy and Casey.i love to do as my friends suggest. Your next Nancy. So I am going to post my Oh so cute disney pics. I have to say not that I am bragging but my kids are the cutest. I can not wait to share. When we went Harris got his first kiss from tinker bell and Abi was in princess heaven. The downfall of the day was well, GAYDAY. Ha Ha! Very fun. oh try explaining to a 10 yr. old boy why those 2 men are holding hands. AKWARD! My response was ask your dad. Good Times.

Well I have to scoot the new Episode of the Bachelorette came on last night and it is calling my name. Can I say I love me some DVR! Like it was not great enough I get a new Bachelorette I get to watch it commercial free. Ed has my vote! I will let everyone know what happens I know you all can not wait to hear! Love you all!

4 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

So I am the first comment on your blog!!! =) I can already tell you are going to be a pro-blogger! You do have the cutest kids (aside from Kynleigh). I can't wait for your future blogs! I love you!

Casey Gentle said...

YAY! Welcome to blogtown! I have to type in a word verification to post my comment...and today the word is grope! lol Its a sign that you were supposed to start this blog and I am supposed to comment on it! Hope your day is grope-tastic. :)

Casey Gentle said...

Wait, is Aaron wearing shorts AND flip flops? Mark needs to get in on this action! :)

Katheryn said...

So happy you have a blog now! Love that picture of Harris with the great big smooch on his cheek. He is so cute!