Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Seans BIG Day!


So to every ones surprise my brother in law Sean was baptized on Sunday! How exciting! Aaron and I got the kids asleep and decided to take advantage of a quiet house and 2 sleeping kids, so we laid down for a rare Sunday nap. Then the phone and it was Sean announcing that he was ready to be baptized and doing it right then. I thought he was kidding. He had been taking the discussions since about December and said him and Jen where praying and he was ready and did not want to waste another day. So up to the church we went. It was great, short, sweet, and to the point. Dad did the actual Baptism and everything else with some help from Aaron and the Missionaries. What a day for them there were 4 baptisms on Sunday. I am so excited and proud of him. I can not wait to go to the temple when they are ready and make him and forever piece of our crazy family puzzle. Words can not explain how great your life can be. So everyone give Jen and Sean a great big hug and welcome! Until then I love you sis! Jen has a blog as well. I am sure she will be telling even more about it.

4 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

When I heard I was shocked and so excited for your family! Congrats to everyone. Kynleigh will forever be blessed for his decision to be baptized!

Katheryn said...

That really was wild that everything happened so quickly. We saw them later that day and just couldn't believe how things had fallen into place. We are so happy for him! And for Jen.

The Jackson Family said...

Thank you guys! And I am counting down the days till we can go to the Temple! Mandi I love you bc his name is spelled S-H-A-W-N! I think mom is rubbing off on you!!! Oh and yes thank you for you support! I could not ask for a better sister!!!

Anonymous said...

holy smokes that is so great! I love it!!!!