Tuesday, February 23, 2010

sneaky- sneaky

I think my kiddos are hiding cookies somewhere. 2 days in a row now I have been busy doing stuff and realized my kids were quiet only to find Oreo covered kiddos. First Harris who was so sad when I took his Cookie away..... I'm a wimp. I could not take the tears and gave in and gave him his cookie back. Then Abigail was playing in her room and I hear " yummy yummy Harris" so I went in to find them covered together. When I asked Abi were she got them from she said " mommy it is a secret and you always tell me to keep secrets" What can I do? I love my little secrets agents!


5 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

I would be a wimp too! You better find out where those oreos are before Kynleigh gets there..... That picture of Abi is HILARIOUS!!!

ps- Harris's looks like he is feeling better!

Casey Gentle said...

Seriously LOVED hiding food when I was a kid. I remember putting peanut butter in a mug, mixing sugar in it and keeping it in my dresser. :) Good luck with that.

adrienzgirl said...

I can't believe you were gonna steal that baby's cookie. Poor little thing looks so sad.

Laurel Shaw said...

Oreo's are the best! I know why they want to keep them to themselves! The pictures are so cute!

Kelly said...

I have to be carefull cause I fnd myself being "Sneaky-Sneaky" and hiding a lil' stash of Chocolate. I'm sure I have been seen with a lil chocolate on my lips too! I love that they were being sneaky together! Watch out I often find crumbs in the sheets or wrapers under the covers... It only gets worse!

Love those two!


I hope next time they invite you in on the treats!

xoxoxox