Friday, February 25, 2011

HELP!!!!!

 I think every ones life is just super crazy these days.... maybe there is something in the water? My life seems crazier than ever. I am not complaining I have A LOT  to be thankful for however I need some help.   Abi has been super emotional when ever I leave her. At school she cries and begs me not to go. It literally breaks my heart today was the worst.  As much as she loves on me and I love it  but I also want her to love school and enjoy fun things. She says she just wants more time with me so I have tried at night we read or whatever to spend more time together. Just the 2 of us. I know our life for the moment is not exactly normal. I just want to do what is  right for her. Do you think all this craziness is OK? Any ideas on how to handle  this or what to do? I will take anything! Just help me ladies I have NO idea. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Laurel Shaw said...

Maybe a dinner out just the 2 of you! We'll watch Harris! If you can't get out just sneak in little moments through out the day!
Maybe it's just the age-Isaac refuses to go to Primary and he starts preping for his crying right when he wakes up sunday morning!
Good luck! and don't beat yourself up!!! You're a great mom!

Katheryn said...

I think that what you are doing is just right. Kids have a hard time adjusting to new situations. Just keep making time for her like you are doing and just keep giving her all the love and encouragement that you always do. I think with doing those things consistently, she'll stop having so much separation anxiety. I know it is frustrating right now, but give her time and I think things will improve.