Friday, February 18, 2011

Terrible twos better watch out...... Harris is coming!

 Last Saturday we partied like rock stars. The best part was Harris had so much fun he would barely slow down and all the people we love most were there to help us celebrate! We started with some yummy snacks. Then ........
 We were off to play games. First up was the always fun balloon pop game.  Hare Bear needed a little help.
 Next we did pin the tail on the donkey...... Lots of fun!

 Last we were hitting the pinata and getting out all our frustrations. I was thinking maybe the adults should have a pinata night. When we can get out all our stress.  I think I have a idea for our next girls night.

 The kiddos went wild! I loved it!
  We opened all our goodies! The best part Harris loves all the cards! Thanks again everyone. He really LOVES everything.
 The morning of the party him and daddy were off to get hair cuts. Harris came home with a real MOHAWK. I made a promise when I was preggo that he could give our son a one. He remembered and I came threw with my promise. Honestly he is super cute with it though!




  Mam-Maw and Papa got this super adorable " Thomas the train" big boy bed and he went wild. Thanks Mam-Maw and Papa!

 The cake was yummy! Trains of course he LOVES them!



By the end of the day I was pooped and so was he. It was a great day! I love my little man and I can not wait to see what he manages to do while he is 2. I love my family and every celebration we get to have. Days like this are pretty close to perfect!


  Thanks to everyone that came! I love you all and you being there to celebrate our little man was what made it perfect! I love you all! Thanks!

3 comments:

that1gamer2know said...

Happy Birthday Again, Harris. Thanks for inviting us. We had a blast!

Casey Gentle said...

You always throw a great party. Thanks for everything and having us be part of Harris' special day. We love y'all. Now when are you going to blog about your bedroom!?

Laurel Shaw said...

Love his mohawk! He is one ADORABLE 2 year old!
I know Isaac had a great time partying with you guys!!
We love being ya'lls friends and getting to celebrate Happy days with you.

I wanted to tell you i really enjoyed our talk at church last week:)!