Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Abigail......

 Life at the moment is a bit wild. On one hand I feel like most of the time my home, myself and my family are all a bit insane. Then on the other hand I feel extremly blessed. Most of the time I go to bed thinking of how I need to be more patient, or less stressed. I think of all the things I wish I could re-do and pray that I will be a mom Abi and Harris remember as happy. Which brings me to this gorgeous picture she drew at school. She showed it to me and said " Mommy this is me and you at our house

 I said "who is who"

She laughed and said " mom you are the one with the big smile, because your always smiling. I am the one with the big blue eyes because everyone says the are beautiful".

I am pretty sure no conversation with Abigail was ever better. On a side note.... look at her pretty name. She is writing so clear and pretty. I love it! Best picture EVER!

3 comments:

that1gamer2know said...

I agree with her! You are always smiling. Keep up the happy work. Your kids are lucky!

Kelly said...

I climb into bed every night doing the same thing... running through my day wishing I had done things diffrent, smiled more, served more, loved more. When I think of you I think of you being bright happy and laughing. You = Happiness. Abby was spot on!
Love you!

I hope things are going ok with your family and the extra stuff.. Remember I would love to help how ever I can. Your in my prayers!

Katheryn said...

I just love Abi. She pegged you just right. You always have a bright beautiful smile that makes me smile everytime I see you. And she really does have big beautiful blue eyes :)