Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Before the surgery.....

  ......Aaron and I went on the best date ever! We went to Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation Brunswick GA. It was WONDERFUL! I love Old Plantation and History.

 First we walked threw and we saw all the old slave houses, Barns, laundry room, and then the old house. In one of the barns they had all these plows and shovels. It was really neat and Aaron was in heaven!
 The old Planation
 The kitchen
 My "most do" Cart wheel. Ever since we were married our deal is whenever at a state park he climbs a tree and I do a cart wheel.
 I love to drive and hold hands with my handsome man!
I also love mu feet up and enjoying the ride. Plus enjoy because  (fingers crossed) this will be the last time my "floppy foot" will be seen! Hip Hip Hooray! I had a amazing day. Thanks babe for the last her-rah.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Neat pictures! Looks like an interesting place to visit. : )

Casey Gentle said...

Seriously love the places y'all go. How do you come up with all these ideas?? Still counting down until we get to take the new foot out for a good time. :)

Laurel Shaw said...

That was one mean cartwheel!
What a cool trip for-real. Love that kitchen!!!
by the way you and Aaron are way too cute together! I love it!

Kelly said...

So happy to see the kart wheel.. I was waiting for it!
You two know how to have some Fun! SO glad you were able to run away together..

Hope your foot is doing better I wanna video of you...

You and Abby getting a pretty up looked so fun!

Love You

Katheryn said...

What a cool place! Now I need to talk Nathan into taking me there! I am sure you are counting down the days until your foot is healed and you can go out and do cartwheels again!