Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Abi's 5th birthday Party!






 Before I had surgery we celebrated Abigail's 5th birthday. To me this was one of those milestone birthdays so we did it up big! Mam-Maw and Papa got a party Ballerina and do ballons, some dancing, and face painting. I worked like a crazy person on all the decorations and making sure she had one great day. I think we were successful!  

THE BEST MOMENTS:

*Abi opening her first American girl doll that Mam-Maw and PaPa got her.
* The look on her face when she saw all her decorations set up.
* The face painting. Abi, Harris, Titus, and Kynleigh all so dang cute!
* Spending Friday night with Jen as we finished and shopped for last minute details.  She more than anyone knew how special I wanted it to be.
* Watching Abi play 
* Watching her hug all her family and thank them





  They are all looking in the mirror!

















5 comments:

Laurel Shaw said...

I love all the pink!
Abi is so cute and looks so happy having fun at her party! I only wish we got to be there.
You totally have to help me with Ida's big 5 bash! Everything looked so good!!
You didn't call me thursday. I was looking forward to another visit! Call me if you need me again- I'd love to hang out!

Stacy Pettersen said...

That is one AWESOME birthday party! So between all the Middleburg blogs I pretty much have birthday ideas for boys/girls for the next 5 years.

P.S. I saw that dress in Target and LONGED for it... so cute!

Kelly said...

Oooo that looks like a party made for a queen! You know how to PARTY! I love all the fun extras you did to make the party so fun! Every lil girls dream! Can't believe she is 5. Crazy!

You look so Beautiful! I love your long curly hair! You looks so happy! I can see a twinkle in your eyes! I hope you are recovering ok. I think and pray for you everyday! So sad Im not close to help you out!

I love all the hugs but the one of Abi hugging Grandpa (Bishop G) made me tender! That is Pricless. You can see and feel the love from both of them! I got super Homesick looking at that pic. Oh how I miss my Middleburg family.

Happy your party went well. You are one amazing Mom!
Love you!

Katheryn said...

The decorations were amazing! You did such a good job. Your invitations were so cute that Mandy carried hers around with her for weeks :) Thanks for inviting her - she had so much fun!

P.S. Jen did a great job taking all the pictures!

The Jackson Family said...

Those 2 days were 2 days that I will never forget! All the hard work paid off just watching Abi. She deserved every minute of it! Thanks for letting me be apart of it!