Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter fun!!!

  For Easter Abi and I had to make a gift for her teacher. We decided on a eater egg runner for her table it was fun.
 Then on Thursday Abi had a Easter celebration at school. They spoke all about the resurrection and then celebrated with goodies and a egg hunt.

 Then on Saturday we went had a fun day at home and we were coloring eggs, playing games, and cooking some yummy food.
 Then of course we had to feed the Easter bunny!

   Sunday morning the kiddos sleep like never before. Aaron and I eventually woke them up and told them all about there goodies. He always does a wonderful job.He knows my kiddos so well. =)   
(DO NOT look at my messy house...... remember I can't clean very well these days)

  Here they are in their Easter clothes. The bishop decided after our amazing Sacrament meeting we could go home. We all went a little wild with excitement.  the time we got home Abi's hair was wild from being busy and Harris was done with his shirt being tucked in. We at least got a picture of them in their clothes.
 For Easter Papa and Mam-Maw got Harris a SWAT team costume which was a hit. 
He was so dang cute in it!
  All the little ones!!!

 The hunt..... abi and Kynleigh found the golden egg! $5 was the treasure.


 Mam-Maw wanted to do eggs and this was the result. We love her....craziness and all!
Then the best part Robbie got to join us for Easter. Yeah! He has learned how to rap  and was doing it while Harris danced. It was HILARIOUS! Enjoy!
We had a wonderful full of Thankfulness and family with lots of fun added in.

3 comments:

Laurel Shaw said...

Love the runner idea! They looked so cute all dressed up!!
I totally want to see Robbie rapping! I bet the kids all loved seeing thierry uncle! Happy Easter!!

Kelly said...

I LOVE the New family pic. It looks so bright happy and magical. That Jarvis Phot.. Know her Stuff!
I wanna come down for a family pic.

Easter looks so fun. Loved seeing Bishops house... the rapping/dancing is my kind of thing. I wish I could have joined in! Loved seeing the Lauren and brothers. I miss them too.
Glad your easter was good.. even with colorful hands... part of the fun! Maizie's were colorful for days.

Katheryn said...

Sounds like the perfect Easter! I was so happy too when you dad announced that we were leaving church early. That was awesome! I bet Mrs. Staab LOVED her table runner. It is just adorable! And so are your kids. Love ya!