Friday, April 15, 2011

Things are wild around here!


With the surgery and the last few weeks things have been wild. I have been over whelmed with the support and love and service that has been given to my little family. I love you all! However somethings have slipped by like house keeping. The other day Abi was taking a nap and I walked WELL  hopped by and saw that she was sleeping with a big  ball of play dough stuck to her foot. I am not the best house keeper but after this is all over I am going to never WELL try to never take for granted the joy of having a clean house. Less than 3 weeks! We are 1/2 way there! Hooray!

1 comment:

Laurel Shaw said...

Don't you worry Girl!
You just get better!!
If you can't wait 3 more weeks for a clean house I know someone who would love to come and help!!!:)