Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Eve!

 Like most families our little family has a tradition of making my Great Grandmas P-nut butter fudge. However since I have 2 siblings that all have families of there own and made it.  We changed it up a little and made some yummy and super easy chocolate and mint cookies. OH, they were yummy and my helper was adorable!

 Then we were off to Papa and Mam-Maws house for some yummy food. While we were there we enjoyed our cousins and my brilliant husband thought to wrack up some leaves into a huge pile and we had entertainment for hours.


 All the cousins but Harris of course was running around like a wild man!
 Then we off to go home where we made our Reindeer food and made sure to throw it all around the yard. Harris was helping by tasting it to make sure they would like it.
 Daddy told the story of Christs birth. It was cute to watch Abi listen with excitement. Then to watch Aaron my sexy and sweet hubby tell the story with such love. I am pretty sure my heart melted.
 Then Santa was busy putting together all kinds of toys. It was a really great Christmas eve. I am Thankful I have so much!

5 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Nothing better than a sweet man, talking sweet to your children about the sweet and humble birth of our Savior. The leaves look like fun, too.

Laurel Shaw said...

It looks like a very magical night!

Kelly said...

Oh what a happy day. Hearing about those cookies made my mouth water! Looks like a perfect day! I can NOT believe how big Nicolas and Lauren have gotten they look huge!
Looks as those Santa Delivered. Those tents looked so cute and fun! Santa brought a jeep here too I wonder how on earth did he fit all the gifts in that sled? Happy to hear your christmas was Great!

Heather said...

You have such an adorable family! Looks like you all had a wonderful time =)

Katheryn said...

MMMMMmmmm... those mint chocolate chip cookies sound wonderful. What a fantastic Christmas eve! Isn't wondeful to be able to create new traditions with our own little families? I just love it!