Thursday, January 27, 2011


  Today is my 28 birthday....... Happy Birthday to me! I thought it would be fun to share some things I have learned as I have gotten a bit older.


1. To enjoy my parents. I have to so much to thank them for. In the end they really did know EVERYTHING! I admire how they always followed the sweet whisperings of the the holy ghost.

2. To Listen to the sweet whisperings of the holy Ghost! I could have saved myself a lot of trouble and heartache if I had just listened to them.
  
         3. To be a morning person. Happiness is contagious. 

 4. To take my sweet time in the shower. It is a place that is all for me.

5. Being a Tough little fighter is something I  should be extremely proud of. I am proud to say.

6. To always keep my toes painted. It helps me feel beautiful!
7. Quick moments with Aaron are better then NO moments.  So, when he grabs me and gives me Kisses I should be thankful for him and that Kiss.

8. I am pretty sure dancing and Laughing can heal any problem in the world.

9. I am so thankful for the Gospel. I am lucky to be able to wake up every morning and work on being a family forever!

10.  One of the best things in life is to sit back and watch my Husband and my children play together.

11. To be thankful everyday for my girlfriends and my sister. They help me threw this wild thing called life EVERYDAY!

12. Music is a wonderful and powerful gift from Heavenly father.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Lets All celebrate January 27th. It is a magical day! 

6 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

Happy Birthday Mandi!

Nana said...

And a very Happy Birthday to you sweet lady. Those are some wonderful things to have learned. We should all do that sometime.

Pam said...

Happy Birthday, Mandi! You are an awesome and inspiring lady. : )

Casey Gentle said...

Happiest birthday. Can't wait for tomorrow. :)

Katheryn said...

I am super excited about tonight! We are going to celebrate your birthday in style!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday my dear friend! I spent a good 20 mins trying to send you a e-card and could not get it to send on your birthday. Just know I was thinking about you and Love you!

Love those lessons you learned! Super cute!

Wish I could give you a Giant Birthday hug! Love you!