Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The tooth fairy strikes again

 Yesterday we a had another visit from the little Tooth fairy.Nana stopped by to visit and Abi sadi Nana my tooth is loose and Nana said " Go get some toilet paper and I can get it out" Abi ran to get some and the next thing I new Abi had one less tooth. I am pretty sure that this tooth is also Collateral damage from the "Dancing with the Stars" spill that took her first tooth as well.

 Either way she is Pretty cute! Thanks Nana for the help!

4 comments:

Janie Mueller said...

YYIPPEEE for Abi!! The tooth fairy will be visiting our house tonight for Wyatt:)

Kelly said...

I love that Grandma pulled it. My Mom loves to do the same thing. I remember Not telling her I had a loose tooth till it was super Loose cause she would want me to lay down while she wiggled it and I hated that. She has pulle many of my kids teeth. What a Fun Memory! I LOVE the Pic of them together. I miss that happy lady! Abb you are darling too. Maizie to see you.. she has a loose tooth too. I guess we know what you both will be asking for next year for Christmas! xoxoxo

Kelly said...

Maizie will be happy to see you on this post..( I left out 1/2 my sentence...)

Katheryn said...

Yahoo Abi! I hope the toothfairy paid you well. Mandy is a little jealous because she hasn't lost any of her's yet. Hopefully she will soon join you in being toothless :)