Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Today is my sexy man's 28th birthday! Hip Hip horray! I just wanted to blog about how absolutely wonderful he is and how lucky I am! I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father that I have all the blessings that I have! It takes a amazing man to jump into eternity with a lady that has a Crazy leg. To him it never even mattered. I am thankful for so much when it comes to him and amazed everyday at the kind and loveing man he is.  Happy Birthday Jammes and I hope it is as wonderful as possible! Here are some of my favorite things about him!


1. The way he always touches me... in the car.... on the couch...at church.....anywhere.
2. When we crawl in bed and laugh and giggle and play
3. The way he always wants to cuddle
4.  Watching him with our children. He can play and giggle and then quiely and softly say prays with them.
5. The way I always feel safe and protected
6. Watching him play the drums and master golf..... or really tries to master golf.
7.How much he loves his family...... his family....my family.....our family
8.The way that he honors and loves being a priesthood holder.
9.How handy he is around the house
10. His sexy smile and the way he looks in jeans and a T-shirt.

I love you babe! I hope you have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Janie Mueller said...

Oh Mandi! What a wonderful couple you two are:) I hope it is a wonderful day for him.

Laurel Shaw said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!