Sunday, November 21, 2010

Baby Mullet Gone





h
 

I finally decided to get my BABY his first hair cut. Aaron and I have joked that he was getting a pretty cute little mullet growing but I loved his curls to much.  Last week however we went to go visit my family in Virginia  and I wanted him to be looking his cutest for  his Virginia family.  Which after the haircut he has never looked so dang cute. He did great during it and actually by the end of the haircut was flirting his little cute self off with the hair stylist. When he was all done he checked him self out in the mirror and all by himself stuck his little hand up for a high five. I can not believe he is getting so big and everyday he starts to look less like my baby and more like my little man.  The good news is he is adorable either way!

4 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

He is starting to look more like a little boy then a baby. I love my cute little nephew.

Janie Mueller said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new do!!!

Casey Gentle said...

mega cute! he's been cute since day one, though. nothing has changed. every boy has to get the mullet cut at some point! ;)

Laurel Shaw said...

He is so cute! You are right- either way he's adorable!