Monday, November 8, 2010



These days the weather has been AMAZING! We spend so much time playing and enjoying one another outside. Sidewalk chalk has always been one of my favorite things and now Abi has joined in. Abi loves to color and make pretty things.  The other day we made our patio pretty and then it rained and Abi woke and and was so sad that all our pretty work was all gone. I thought about it all day and then I decided that sidewalk chalk was a great way to teach Abi about the atonement. It was a wonderful moment to watch her little face as she began to understand just how lucky we are. How wonderful my life really is.  Who would have thought that sidewalk chalk would give me a amazing moment like that with my daughter.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE IT! What a Mom! Your art work is Amazing too! You are a Lucky Mom.. they are Lucky Kids.. Arron is one Lucky Dude! Love you!

Laurel Shaw said...

Wow. That is a cool analagy. (spelling!) Smart move and totally cute drawings!!!

Katheryn said...

I love it! You are such a good mom. Turning a simple fun activity into the perfect little teaching moment!