Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween fun at school!










One of the best parts of being a preschooler is that Abi now gets to do fun things like school parties. We looked forward to the school party all last week. Finally the day came and we got all dressed up and we off for a fun day. Abi's teacher Mrs. Staab is amazing! In class Abi got to make her own little trick or treat bag, painted a pumpkin and learned all about stranger danger. Mrs. Staab really loves all her kids and we are lucky to have her. Another wonderful thing  is that Abi has some really great friends like Mandy and Luke that also go to church with us. I love it because when she gets home she tells me ever detail.  I signed up to pass out candy so my friend Katheryn took these great pictures for me, her friendship is another great blessing of Abi being in school. I have gotten to make some really great friendships as well. Halloween was great this year because we had a a great time with our school friends, our church friends, and a wonderful family day! I love this time of year!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like one Hot Mom handing out treats! I MISS YOU!

Looks like a Fun day and Abby looks beautiful!

Nana said...

Mrs. Staab is indeed a wonderful person and teacher. I just love her. I'm glad you are all there together. They are all so cute.