Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am thankful for..................


 My HUBBY......

 I am thankful for Aaron who brings me such love a happiness. I have so much to be thankful to him for. He works hard, sacrifices, and loves us unconditionally. He is my rock the one I depend on the most in this world. I am thankful he is so sexy and makes me giggle like I am a giddy teenager. I am thankful for every moment with him. I am thankful he is a unbelievable father. We are lucky!

 Temples.......

The reason is simple. The people I love most in this world get to be with me forever  if I live a worthy life. How lucky am I to be able to take advantage of a temple whenever I want?
Even more I am lucky to be married in the temple and know and FEEL daily the blessings that come from it.
 FALL....

 I love fall. To me it means happiness. I love the colors and the simplicity of looking at something so amazing and knowing that My heavenly Father is amazing. That every gorgeous thing in this world also serves a purpose. I love the colors and the brightness of fall. It is just BEAUTIFUL!


DANCING.......
I love pumping up the music and dancing with my little ones. I love to watch as they smile and laugh at something so simple. I also love dancing because to me letting loose and dancing my bum off is the one thing that relieves stress and makes me smile.

 My feet up with painted toes.....

Seems so silly but I love to have my toes painted and relaxing. If Aaron is next to me it is as close to perfect as it gets in my opinion.

 FRIENDS....

I am lucky to have some unbelievable friends. They are great to me and there whenever I need them. Friends who are there to celebrate and enjoy the moments in my life that I hold dear and I am blessed to share those same experiences in their lives.


Pajamas.......

 I love Pajamas. I think if I was allowed I would live in them. I love mornings that are long where we get the play and cuddle in our pajamas before our day gets started.
 
My Talents......

I am so thankful for my talents. I am lucky to have a lot that I love and hold close to my heart. I love looking at a brides face as I show her all the beautiful things I made just for her. I am thankful to have talents that encourage me to be appreciative and give me encourage my self worth not only as a wife and mother but as a woman and daughter of God.


  MY FAMILY.....

Of course these things are not in order because I am most thankful for them. From being a wife and mother I am lucky enough to finally really understand what it means to love. Sometimes it is a close to perfect day where I love every second and sometimes it is a day where I am thankful to have a bed at the end of the day to literally fall into. Either way though my last thought is always about my family. I am most thankful for them!

 HARRIS......

Harris makes me smile constantly. The poor kid spends have his day in time out because when he sets his mind to something nothing will stop the kid from doing it. I mean nothing! I am thankful also for a wall to have time out at.

ABIGAIL.....
Abi is my BEST friend and my BEST helper. She is a whistle while you work little girl. She is always happy and LOVES her brother and family unconditional. She loves to learn and LOVES to cuddle.




 A CLEAN HOUSE.......

I love the feeling of working all day and then finally sitting down to  realize I love my home. I love the wild colors, the old furniture, and the photos that make it feel like home. I love to know it is ours and that my husband works hard for us to have a home we love.


I just wanted to be sure to be thankful this week and share with everyone I love the things I am most thankful for. I hope you all have a Happy and fun holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Jammes family!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your Thankful List! You are are a VERY LUCKY LADY! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your Awesome Family! Tell them we love them!

Your trip looks so fun! Love Harris Hair cut. He does make for one cute lil man!

Laurel Shaw said...

This is the cutest post!
You've got it pretty good!!
Don't you just want to explode sometimes...
Life is just too good!!