Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Being creepy!!!

Recently I started babysitting a little 3 yr. girl that I have babysat off and on since she was tiny. During nap/quiet time every bedroom has a sleeping or resting child. Today Aaron and I were on the couch watching " How I met your mother" and we hear scratching. We stop the TV and look around and we did not see anything. This went on for a couple minuets and then I look over at the bedroom door and see my daughters hands and foot under the crack of the door. I do what any mom would do. I snuck up to her and tickle her hands and toes. After she quit giggling this was our conversation.

she said " mom what are you doing"

I say " Abigail what are YOU doing"

She replies " Mom, I am being creepy"

Gotta love a cute little kid with a great imagination! I love you, Boo!

6 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

Now that's creepy I can take all day! :D

The Jackson Family said...

All I can say is your life will never be dull with Abigail around!

Casey Gentle said...

cute, cute, CUTE!!! i love the creeps!

Katheryn said...

How funny is it that she has both her hands and her foot out the door?? So cute! And creepy :)

Laurel Shaw said...

She just cute for sure!

Brittney said...

Now that is creepy right there!!! At first I thought that she was stuck under the door!!! She is just too cute! And I woder how she got both feet and hands under the door! I could never do that! Love always, Britt