Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have a escape artist!!!



Yesterday I came home from running errands, let the dog out, and finished bringing in my stuff. Harris and Abigail were inside and when I came in I could not find my little man. I even questioned whether I forgot him in the car. Nope! I looked in all the rooms and then I heard giggling from outside. I looked in the back yard and there he was. Crawling and giggling with the dog. You gotta love a cute boy who keeps you on your toes. Mommy loves you Hare bear!

4 comments:

Katheryn said...

So cute! It really is crazy what kids can do in just a few seconds alone!

adrienzgirl said...

Oooo...you are in sooooooo much trouble! Welcome to my life!

Laurel Shaw said...

Boys just gotta be outside!!
Mine grew up outside in the dirt!
But don't worry, They clean up quite nicely.
He's adorable!

Brittney said...

Boys love to be outside!!! There is no telling where they can be in in matter of seconds!!! But he sure is cute!! And that smile is just adorable! Britt