Monday, December 14, 2009

Come here wormy, wormy, worm!

Sometimes I am amazed at Abigail. She is the most girly, little girl I know. Make- up, dressing up, and painted nails are the things that make her the most happy in this world. Then I get a curve ball on a simple day like today when I hear Abigail playing outside and I hear the words "Come hear Wormy, Wormy, Worm" and I am confused at who my child really is. I have to say that it is one of my favorite things about her- she keeps me on my toes and always guessing.

I would have never thought that she would have been the girl finding worms and picking them up to show her mommy. Abigail I love you more each day. Thanks for the sense of adventure you bring to our family! Love ya Boo!

5 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

Ewwwwwww! :D Too cute!

Brittney said...

That is so cute! :) I could never do that and i'm 12!!! I can't beleive that she can be so girly girl and then get down and dity!!! Love, britt

Kelly said...

GROSS! Maizie and Millie are both pretty brave too they love to touch frogs... I can't get them into the house fast enough to wash the hands 6 or 7 times!

The Jackson Family said...

She does always bring adventure!!

Laurel Shaw said...

oh Yeah! Worms are the best! She's a princess with a edge! I love that she was into dino's and supermam. I hope that Ida is that way. Well rounded! Oh that song on my blog... Lisa Loeb Has a childrens album with the lady who sings that song. They were a band together before Lisa Loeb got famous. The album is called Catch the Moon. You may have heard of it. But Elizabeth Mitchell is my all time fav. She sings in my Favorite band ever IDA!! It's how my little girl got her name! OH, HArris is adorable in his high chair lovin' them oranges. You should come and pick some satsuma's from the trees. See ya! Sorry this so long...