Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy birthday Jen-Jen

Today is my sisters birthday and I just wanted to take a moment to tell her that I am so thankful for her. Their is not a day that goes by that I do not think to my self how much I love her. Growing up she was the most thoughtful and loving person and I always admired how no matter what if Jen loved you she would do whatever it took to show you. I can not even begin to tell you how often I look at her holding my children and think to myself that they are the most blessed children in the world. Jen would do whatever it took to protect them. I am sometimes worried what she might do if someone tried to hurt someone she loved. I would not want to be that person. Jen is the most amazing mommy, sister, wife, auntie, daughter and friend I know. If there is one women in this world I look up to it would be her. I am thankful that she is here and close. This last year I have not only gained a great relationship with my sister but now have one of my best friends. I love you! THANK YOU for all you do for my family! You are AMAZING!

3 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

Thank you!!! That really made my day!!! I would do anything for you guys!!! and yes someone better be running scared if they hurt any of my family members! Love you guys!

Katheryn said...

Happy Birthday Jen! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! I'm sure you did though because you have an amazing sister :)

Brittney said...

Happy birthday!!! Hope it was great! Well of course it was because you have a great family! Britt