Tuesday, March 2, 2010

4 is the MAGIC number

I was tagged the other day by a friend and fellow blogger so I gave it a day to think about my answers so here we go:

4 shows I love to watch:

1- Dancing with the stars
2- The office
3- Accidentally on purpose
4- Greys anatomy


4 things I am passionate about:

1- My family, I love being a mommy and wife.
2- Flowers real or fake. I love the colors, the smells and when I see flowers my mind gets creative with all the things I can do with them.
3- Laughing. Every good moment in my life is filled with laughter.
4- keeping journals. I love to blog and scrapbook but i have kept a personal journal everyday for most of my adult life. My dad knows almost nothing about his own father and I always wondered what and who I come from. I will hopefully leave my children with more information than they ever wanted to know.

4 phrases I say a lot:

1- I love you! I think I drive Abigail and Harris crazy.
2- No-No Harris! He is a busy bee.
3- Oh my lands! Once again Harris is a busy bee and I will leave a room only to return to find him standing on top of the table or dragging toilet paper from the bathroom to the living room.
4- Do you have your Grumpy pants or Happy pants on? My kids are part Graden and part Jammes enough said.

4 things I learned from the past:

1- I am a tough cookie. My favorite thing about myself is that I am scrappy lady.
2- My parents are brilliant! It never fails they always have the perfect advice or story to tell me just when I need it the most.
3- Enjoy every moment..... whether I am at home cleaning or outside playing and having fun. I have a lot to be thankful for.
4- Heavenly Father REALLY is my friend and LOVES me. He knows me and can make everyday a little better.

4 places I would love to go:

1- Scotland
2-Massachusetts (to see a Boston red sox game)
3- Utah
4-Italy


4 things I did yesterday

1- tickled my kids
2- cuddled with my hubby
3- watched "How I met your mother" thanks heavens for a DVR
4- made my famous meatloaf

4 things I am looking forward to:

1- May 3rd for the cruise Aaron and I have been saving and waiting for.
2- Aaron never having to work night shift again. I think he will be on second shift for a long time but I will love it when he is on a normal shift.
3- Harris to be done with teething. My little guy is not his normal happy self.
4- My friend Nancy to come into town. I get to meet her new little daughter Hazel.

4 things I love about winter:

1- cuddling with my family
2- eating chili and soups
3- hot chocolate
4- family get togethers..... Christmas, Birthdays, New Years

4 things on my wish list:

1- a new couch
2- the perfect dress (for my cruise and Easter)
3- My backyard to be done and never deal with flooding and mud again.
4- the perfect haircut

4 friends to tag:

1- Nancy Sorrell
2- Casey Gentle
3- Laurel Shaw
4- Jen Jen

Everyone really I want to know about all you guys so bring it on Ladies!

1 comment:

Laurel Shaw said...

I love you Mandy! Your answers are so cute! I am nit sure i can do this. but i will try. See at Girls night out! Can't wait.