Friday, March 12, 2010

Guilty

I went on strike and this is what I ended up with. Crazy right? I went on "life" strike for a week and all this laundry accumulated. How is that possible? I went on strike because I felt like all I was doing was cleaning and running errands so I decided for a week I was going to play and not be so busy with every day life. Aaron has picked up loads of over time but I have been holding down the family. We had fun, we did crafts, and laughed, we went Birthday shopping, we played outside on our new swing set, we to Gold head national park and enjoyed nature. It was PERFECT!
Even with all this CRAZY laundry it was worth it. I love my kids! I love my hubby and all the hard work he does for our family. My perfect week was worth a messy house and 20,000 loads of laundry.

Plus.... look at how much fun they are having. So cute!


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Laundry... Ahhh I Hate it... I never can stay on top of it! Just when I think I am i find a bucket full of dirty clothes! I secret is to have it all washed in a pile and bring it in the family room after the kids are in bed and Heath and I are watching tv an dwe both pound it out! I love his help! It make for quick folding and lots more fun when you do it with the one you love! Try it.. but you willhave to do it in the morning before Aaron leaves.
Good Luck!
The week of NO laundry sounds soo fun! The shopping and playing sounds MUCH more FUN!
Love you guys!

Casey Gentle said...

I still haven't accomplished much. :( Tomorrow is another day!

Katheryn said...

I love it that you went on laundry strike just so you could enjoy your kids! I might need to try that soon:)

Thanks for the great party today!

Laurel Shaw said...

good for you!!! House work is so backseat compared to our children! So,Why do i let it run my life???? I need to follow your example!