Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am Thankful for my friends


One of my Best friends Nancy came into town with her new beautiful daughter Hazel this weekend. I was so excited to meet her little one. Since we were really young we always dreamed of our Hubby's being best friends, living next door to each other and getting one of our children to make us officially family. I just wanted to say to all my Friends which is all of you.... Thanks for all you do! I am so blessed to have some great ladies who I depend on for laughter, advice, or just a good time. I LOVE YOU ALL! Thanks for all you do and the hopes and dreams we have and will share.

3 comments:

Katheryn said...

I consider myself lucky to call you friend too! That is a really cute picture of you two!

Kelly said...

Oh aren't we Lucky to have Friends! I feel so Blessed to be able to get on your blog and see your Beautiful Happy face! It makes me smile each time! We were so blessed to be in Florida and have you in our lives! The other night over dinner the kids began telling my Mom about our good Friends in florida... telling all about you and yours. Everyone was so excited talking over each other telling her all about the hide in seek in the dark, your cute kids, it was sooo great to see how much they Love you all!
I would like to work one of your kids and our kids getting married?... That would be Awesome!

I LOVE the wedding Post! Oh my you are AMAZING! You not only made the wedding look BEAUTIFUL but you looked SOO FOXIE! What a Babe!
I know who I will call when I need a "Wedding Planner/Decorator!"

Love You!

Laurel Shaw said...

That was super sweet! I'll tell Ida that Harris is all Hazel's. After all they both start with H.
Hazel and Harris Jammes-Forever!
Now let's talk about Abby and Isaac!