Monday, March 15, 2010

Abi's 4th birthday party

I can not believe my little Abigail is 4 years old. I love being her mommy. On a daily basis she makes Aaron and I laugh. I remember being a new mommy and holding her in my arms wondering who and what she would be like. Now I she who she is so clear. Feisty, Beautiful, and loving those are the 3 words I would describe her as. For her birthday we did a Princess and Pirate theme. All the kids dressed up if they wanted and we had a great time. Abi was the Princess Tiana from "The Princess and the frog" movie.


We did the party at the playground in fox Meadow's. My friend Lisa and I even got in on the action and our men spun us until we could not walk straight. I felt my age.



I love my family!


The girls were so cute!





Papa pushed Abigail High, High, High. She loved it!




The kids played








Then we did the Princess and the frog cake. Abigail loved all the people looking at her. She sat there all pretty and enjoyed every moment.







Then we opened presents. Abigail opened Mam-Maw and Papa's gift last:
1.) Litter box scooper 2.) cat littler 3.) cat Food 4.) Litter box
She was so funny. She smiled and was so sweet but was puzzled then when we told her that her gift was her own Kitten she was adorable. She got a little teary, then went bashful and last was shock.










Then we did a scavenger hunt. The princess's and the Pirates found the treasure at the same time. I was impressed with how smart they all were.









The we did the worlds toughest pinata. Finally I just ripped it open and the kids had a free for all. It was fun!
Abi's favorite moments:
1. That Papa swung her High High High
2. Opening presents
3. That she got to see cousin Kynleigh and Lauren
4. That she got to see Nana and Mam-Maw
5.That she got to see Papa
To everyone that came. I love you all! Thank you for all the gifts and love. Thanks for taking time out of your day to spend it with our little family. Also sorry about the wind and the craziness that came with it. At least it was adventurous. Love you all! Happy 4th birthday Boo!











6 comments:

Janie Mueller said...

Abi really does look like a beautiful princess! She will love her very own kitten. I can't wait to see pictures of her trying to dress the kitty up:)

Laurel Shaw said...

Mandy- That was such a cool party! Sorry we had to go be-4 the hunt and everything. I can't believe she's 4! Thanks for having us! We love the Jammes Family! oh- that pic. of your family from up high is awesome!

Heath Thompson said...

Looks like a "Perfect" Party for such a Sweet Lil Princess! It was so fun to see all the action shots. It kinda made me feel like I was right back home with you all! Bummer! I Loved seeing Bishop.. I think I saw Grandma Jarvis and even a headless Erin Howel... Oh I miss you all!
Happy you were able to Celebrate together! I wish we could have joined you. Give Abbi a giant hug and kiss from us! What a lucky lil girl to get her own kitty. I hope the dog takes it easy on her!
We LOVE YOU!
Opps thi is from Kelly although Heath loves you all too!

Casey Gentle said...

It was seriously a great party! Abi was such a pretty pretty princess. You're always SO good! :)

Stacy Pettersen said...

How fun! Pinatas are not as easy as they look... I don't think you need to even be blindfolded because they are hard enough to open when you're looking!

Katheryn said...

We sure had a great time at her party! She was so cute opening her presents. I loved how excited she got about everything. She is going to one fancy little girl with all the pretty new dresses she got. Thanks so much for inviting us!